I am so excited to talk about invites with you guys! I have great tips and tricks to help you create the most beautiful, personal and cute (of course) Invites! It is so important to have a great invite to your parties.. This right here sets the tone! Doesn’t matter if it is a wedding, birthday party, baby shower or Halloween party! Sending personalized invites out to your guest that “wow” them will get them so excited! So here we go!
- Color Choice – This is a huge one! Go to a site that allows you to customize your invite based on the color theme of your event. I found this site… Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers almost unlimited color options with instant previews online. Once you select a design you can change the color of each element on the card to over 180 different color options so you can make sure the card is exactly how you want it down to the littlest detail.
- Custom Samples – Make sure you get a custom sample of the product! They allow customers the ability to order a printed sample of their actual invitation so they can see exactly how it will print as well as the paper quality before they ever have to place their final order. This is huge in my opinion for weddings! Can you say… AMAZING.
- Personalization: This is the fun part! Making your invitation personalized to you (your baby girl or baby shower invitations for boys)! For example adding cute mustache and bow tie baby shower invitations to your shower is so cute! This adds another personalized touch to your invite to have your guest connect to you over a piece of paper!
- Address Capturing Service – I loveee Basic Invite because it offers an address capturing service that allows customers to simply share a link on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other form of social media to request their friends and family’s addresses! UMMM.. HELLO! which will be stored in the customer’s account and can then be selected during the design process.
- Last Minute: This is a big one! make sure you don’t send your cards at the last minute! I say for any invite minimum should be a month out. Make sure you hit that sweet spot of not too early they forget or not too late they have plans. So if you are in a pinch and need invites ASAP, Basic Invite delivers 5 business days… SCORE!
Hope you enjoyed these fun tips and tricks from me! Also if you are a planning a party in the next month (February 2019 enjoy 15% off 🙂 code: 15FF51!