Hey guys! I am so sorry I have been absent, I have been in Atlanta for work for almost two months. Now I am trying to settle in New York City! ahhhh, is this real life? Anyways, with how much I travel I decided to make up a list of some items I just CAN NOT live with out.
1.Downy Wrinkle Releaser: This was a gift from my cute girlfriends and I LOVE it. You spray it on any clothing and instantly releases wrinkles.
2. Hand Sanitizer: guys… i am not kidding when I say I own probably 20 of these babies. I get mine from Bath and Body Works. They do wonders, I absolutely love the “in season” ones!
3. Alixandra Collections Gold Bar Necklace: This right here is my FAVORITE item, when I travel I try not to over pack. This necklace is my wedding date stamped on it, it is perfect for dressing up or down any outfit. Super versatile, light and small.. perfect for traveling.
4.Essential Oils: I must have these when traveling, I carry orange to help me have energy and lavender to relax me. It is refreshing to smell something pure on an airplane.
5. Beats Headphones: These beauties my hubby got me for a present, they are the best! They are noise canceling headphones and wireless. This way I don’t deal with all the noise on the plane and the messiness of a wires. love love love.
6. Evian Spray: Spray a quick squirt over your face and your skin feels instantly refreshed and hydrated. Also it refreshes your make up. I love to do a spray… or two in the air 😉
7. Ear Plugs: one word…. YES! There are many times I have to travel in the night or stay at a hotel with loud people! Have you ever tried to sleep in a hotel and people are slamming doors? uggggh. These babies totally cancel any noise.
8. Weightless Tea: My cute sister-in-law Dena showed me these and i’ve never looked back (follower her on IG she has the best healthy food recipes: Denas_dishes). Once in the air I always retain so much water, i ask the flight attendants for a hot cup of water and drink this. It helps with temporary water weight gain and it taste amazing.
9. Glam Glow: This face mask is essential for adding moisture back into my skin once its been through the ringer from traveling
10. Jo Malone: Love me some Jo, it is an essential oil base perfume and the perfect size for traveling. Throw this in your bag and its super easy to carry around.
because you guys are so rad, Alixandra Collections and i are giving one lucky subscriber their own gold plated necklace. You can have anything printed on it! LOVE it.
All you have to do is
1.Subscribe to xoxokat.com
2. like Alixandra Collections Facebook page
**for more entries**