- Turtle Beach- The name says it all, every time we head down to this beach we always see a couple turtles on the beach and the water!
- Visit the east side beaches- We love the east side of the island. All the water pics you see with crystal blue water is there!
- Hike Diamond Head or Koko head- Diamond is a family friendly hike… just make sure you start your day early (before sun rises) so you can beat the rush, heat and see the sunrise! Koko is beautiful, for sure a more advance hike.
- Go to the swap meet at University of Hawaii- They have local vendors of food, clothes, gifts, souvenirs and more! Make sure you check the times you are wanting to go, they are only open certain days.
- North Shore- This is my favorite, very chill and laid back. You can spend a whole trip up here, make sure you bring your beach attire to hang out at!
- Dole Plantation- Go get a dole whip and see how they harvest the pineapple! You can find so much items in this store of pineapple… everything from lotion, treats, baked goods and souvenirs!
- Polynesian Culture Center- This is BY FAR our favorite. It show cases all the different Polynesian cultures along with food and a show. Im serious when i say it is the best thing to do, I would spend the money just on the show alone.
- Snorkel- I love to see all the beautiful life in the water at Shark’s cove and Hanauma Bay
- Dive with Sharks- In north shore you can dive with sharks! Cage free or caged, there is multiple ones that offer food too with it. One popular one is North Shore shark adventures
- Shopping in Waikiki- Honestly I don’t love Waikiki, it is very touristy and crowded.. BUT there is some amazing shopping there!
**P.S. we stayed in Haleiwa, in North Shore. I also love Kapolei or anything on the East side. We stayed in an amazing Airbnb. We have a $40 coupon link if you sign up on your first stay with Airbnb. You can see we have used for all over the world… Thailand, Italy, Greece, Paris, Tennessee, New York, Hawaii ect..**
Airbnb: www.airbnb.com/c/kharris7?s=8 (will get you $40 credit)
Have fun!! Xoxo, Kat
Shop the look here: