Staying healthy while pregnant is so important! Since becoming pregnant I have learned so much about my body! Here are 5 easy ways I have learned to stay on track.
- Keep Hydrated: It is so important to get your water in each and every day! I know this may sound silly, but getting a cute water bottle helps me get my water in everyday. Grab a stylish/cute water bottle that you want to take around with you everywhere.
- Essential Oils: Recently I have been loving EOs at night, during the day and in my water! It has been such a easy way to add flavor to my drinks. I love to use Young Living because they are 100% pure EOs.
- Smooth Move: okay yes this is awkward, but its the truth… when pregnant you become constipated. This tea is amazing.. just try it, don’t ask about it. end of story. HA
- Bio Oil: not only do you want to keep your insides healthy, but keeping your skin healthy is important too! I have been loving Bio Oil. It is pure and doesn’t leave an oily film. I got mine at Target.
- Sudio Sweden Headphones: These headphones have been amazing! Getting up every morning before work to workout has been hard. You are so exhausted pregnant and on top of it you shouldn’t be taking pre workout. These headphones have been amazing keeping my workouts upbeat and not sluggish. It is bluetooth which I love and you can sweat all you want and not ruin them. I got the Tre pink and love it!