Can you believe it is September already? I.AM.DYING. My husband and I have been traveling a lot and i
leave again to Atlanta for 2 months this week.
Of course i want my house to be decorated and I’m not quite sure if i should leave it to the hubs 😉
So here are some little tricks to help get your home ready for fall!
2. Change your scents from summer to fall! I love to add orange, cinnamon and clove NOW oils to a diffuser to make it smell like amazingness inside your home. Nothing says fall more than that combo!
3. Add some great texture to your couches. I put some darker blankets on top of my couches to add some color and a comfy feel.
5. Wreaths! I love love love fall wreaths a great tip is to add one to the front of the door and behind the door! This way you have both sides looking amazing!
I have teamed up with NOW to give away one lucky reader their own pack of fall essential oils!! Thats right, one reader will receive all three oils.
1. Subscribe to www.xoxokat.com via email
2.”like” Facebook page NOW
Comment and let me know what your tip is for fall!
3. follow @katannkamalani on instagram
4. follow @nowfoodsofficial
Giveaway ends Friday! Good luck!! xoxo