Hey guys! I wanted to share with you some of my favorite clean recipes since having Lulu. It is super important to get the right nutrition in especially when breastfeeding. I found that I wanted sweets a lot! One of my tricks I use is Sweetleaf Liquid Stevia drops. I am not kidding when i say this is liquid gold. All you need is a couple drops to add to any oatmeal, smoothie, protein shake, yogurt and drinks to make it tast so yummy! A little goes a long way, so start off with a couple drops or add more to your tasting! After opening keep it in the fridge and i promise it will be your next favorite thing too. I have been using them for years, i also love getting pumpkin spice during fall time! So here are some of my favorite recipes! Hope you love it as much as I do!
1.Chocolate Milk Shake: This is my go to recipe I made up when I am needing a quick chocolate fix! I love eating it at night knowing it is healthy for you.
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein
- 1/4 cup of cottage cheese (TRUST ME ON THIS adds fluff)
- 1/8 tsp of xanthium gum (this is optional, but I love this to make items like a “wendys frosty” texture)
- 3-6 drops of Chocolate Stevia Drops
- 2 tablespoons of sugar free chocolate pudding powder
- splash of almond milk
- handful of ice
2. Energy Peanut Butter Protein Balls: These are my go to when I am on the run! I seriously love them so much and everyone else does too!
- 1 3/4 cup oatmeal half blended (I like to blend half into a powder and keep half not blended)
- 4 dates (make sure to seed them if they have seeds)
- 1 tbs of chia seeds
- 1 tbs flax seeds
- 1 tbs hemp seeds
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- dash of salt
- 8-10 drops of vanilla Stevia drops
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of honey
- I like to warm up the honey and PB in the microwave a little and mix everything. This helps it mix easy (even though these step isn’t necessary) Just be careful to not heat it too much, because you don’t want to add the chocolate chips and have them melt.
- 1/3 cup of mini dark chocolate chips
3. Baked Oatmeal: This is one of my mouth drooling breakfast cakes that I love. My sister-in-law, Dena at Dena’s Dishes made this one up! Look up her Instagram account here. She makes the BEST healthy recipes.
- 1 smashed ripe banana
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- dash of salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 egg whites
- 3-6 drops of Stevia English Toffee drops
- mix well then add…
- 1/2 cup oats
4. Coconut Acai Bowl:
- 1 frozen pack of acai
- 6 drops of Coconut Stevia Drops
- 1/2 cup of coconut water
- 1/2 of frozen banana or some other frozen fruit (I also like mango, strawberries, blueberries or pineapple)
- Blend until smooth
- Add fresh fruit, honey, granola, chia seeds, hemp seeds and/or coconut to the top and enjoy!!
5. Fruit Infused Water: This is such an easy way to get your water in! I love adding some flavor to my water. These water drops are amazing, because they don’t have dye in it! so your water won’t change colors.
- Depending on water bottle size add a few SweetLeaf Water Drops to your liking
- Couple pieces of frozen fruit (it helps keep it cold!)
- Couple pieces of fresh fruit
- You can add any herbs example: mint
- combine everything and enjoy!
*Thank you to Sweet Leaf for the collaboration! #ad