We took a spontaneous girls trip to London! It was so fun to bring my sister-in-law and mom. We also met up with my adorable aunt and uncle who is serving a mission right out side of London. Here were my top 15 things that i loved!
- The London Eye
- Tower Bridge
- Fish and Chips: Everywhere has pretty amazing fish and chips. Just get some and thank me later! ohhh and also make sure you get their mushy peas!
- Tea Time: London is known for their amazing tea! I got a box of variety of some herbal tea. yummy.
- Get a Train Ticket: Go visit little towns outside of London. We loved Rye and mermaid street. Such a cute and quite city off the English coast.
- Buckingham Palace
- Cruise the River Thames: This last about an hour and is awesome. You get some of the best shots and views of all the iconic items in London.
- Big Ben
- Hop on Hop off tour bus: Make sure you read the instructions carefully! Every city Keloni and I did this in we could use our phones as the vouchers. Nope, this company made you print it off. So after searching for a printer we finally were able to start! Its a great way to see the city in a short amount of time.
- Visit a Castle: England has so many castles. We visited some with my aunt and uncle. You can’t go wrong in seeing one.
- Ride a Double Decker Bus
- Shop at Oxford Street
- Hyde Park
- Harry Potter tours: we were so bummed, because the day we could go it was sold out. Check earlier and plan ahead (our fault since its as a spontaneous trip).
- The LDS Temple: it is absolutely breath taking and beautiful.
We stayed right next to Big Ben in a flat (apartment) that was cute and tiny. We found it by using Airbnb! They are able to link us up with safe locals who allow people to stay in their home (you can search by room or entire place). They have background checks and are put through a process to “host”. We have found some of the greatest and most favorite places this way. We have a $35 coupon link if you sign up on your first stay with AIRBNB. You can see we have used for all over the world… Thailand, Italy, Greece, Paris, Tennessee, New York ect..
Airbnb: www.airbnb.com/c/kharris7?s=8 (will get you $40 credit)
Also we got around using Uber and train tickets.
here is a code to get you $20 off for Uber: KATK532UE
Have fun!! Xoxo, Kat