Having a baby is no joke guys. It wrecks your body! After having Lulu I knew it was so important to have the proper nutrients and get my daily intake of food while not putting my milk in jeopardy. So far i have lost 45 lbs since luna! Can you believe that?? check this review to learn how I did it and here are my Top 5 drinks I use to help with my postpartum weight loss!
- Naturelo Raw Greens Superfood Powder: This stuff is magic! It helps me get my servings of fruits and veggies in. It has everything like barley grass, spirulina, broccoli, spinach and more. It tastes amazing though! I love to mix it with water or True Lemon packet. The other way is have it with a green smoothie. It is super smooth and helps bloating too. Also the sugar in it is from the fruits and they don’t add any! Win-win.
- Vive Juicery: If you could drink gold in a bottle this is it. Guys when I say this is the yummiest, freshest and highest quality raw juice I have ever had I mean it. They use about 2-4lbs of fruit an veggies per bottle!! I am obsessed with their sensei juice that has activated charcoal. I love to start my morning out with one of their juices, I feel so much better about myself when I do. They also do local farms which I love. The best part about this, is they do delivery for $5 if you are in their delivery zones. I highly recommend doing one of their juice cleanses (if you aren’t breastfeeding) to jump start your body!
- True Lemon: I have raved about these guys if you follow me on IG (@katkamalani). They don’t contain any aspartame which I LOVE. All the coloring in their packets are from real veggies or fruit. I personally love them way better than crystal lite. It’s a great way to get your water intake in and have a splash of flavor.
- Crio Bru: I have talked about these guys a million times too! It is raw cacao that you brew in a French press. I love adding sugar free creamer or a premier protein shake. It curbs your appetite, give you a sweet treat drink even though its healthy and has antioxidants!
- Protein Shake: Guys this is my go to for helping me stay on track. If I am hungry, but know its not time for me to eat yet I quickly mix unsweetened almond milk and a scoop of my favorite protein powder and drink it. Its only about a 100 cal. and holds me over till my meal, if you are feeling extra hungry add some powder peanut butter to give an extra kick and yumminess!